We are looking for an experienced and creative Content Editor to join our team! As a Content Editor at our company, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes.As video has become the best way for communicating company’s messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company’s success.
Video Editor job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Work both on and off-site
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with marketing team
- Follow the company’s brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
Video Editor job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- 3 years of experience as video specialist of a similar role
- Some experience of using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X/Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
Email resumés and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: “Content Editor Application”
APPLICATIONS CLOSE JULY 19, 2019.