- Develop and implement social media and marketing campaigns
- Provide ideas and strategies for building relationships with our customer base
- Provide ideas and strategies for brand building
- Research competition and develop marketing strategies
- Tag and title content, with an understanding of how the words chosen impact natural search traffic and rankings via recurrent optimized content
- Produce on-the-ground executions related to the creation of social media photo and video content
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Highly proficient with social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading, and speaking.
- Knowledgeable of web and mobile technologies, standard concepts, best practices and procedures.
- Preferred web production/development and blogging experience
- Preferred experience with statistical analysis and calculating return-on-investment
- Preferred experience with Adobe Photoshop, basic video editing software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly, Word and Excel
- Ability to remain detail-oriented in a diverse team and fast-paced environment
Minimum Experience & Qualification:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related fields preferred.
Relevant work experience can substitute for the degree.
Email resumés and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: “Digital Marketing Coordinator Application”
APPLICATIONS CLOSE JULY 19, 2019.