- Work with marketing staff to produce, edit, and source digital content for social media and marketing campaigns
- Produce on-the-ground marketing activations related to the creation of social media photo and video content
- Organizing and scheduling staff and talent bookings
- Planning production meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email and correspondence memos
- Support routine digital production, including updates in contact and content management systems;
- Help organize and manage multimedia assets, ensuring conformity to editorial standards and platform requirements.
- Daily channel management and video uploading and optimization (employing best practices within client-specific turnarounds, workflows and strategies)
- Execute daily or weekly account management and/or social analysis strategies, such as community management, reporting, social or content audits, and content ID searches and management
- Assist in the development and execution of strategies to drive audience awareness, growth, and engagement across social video platforms for major brand and entertainment and media clients
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Highly proficient with social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading, and speaking.
- Knowledgeable of web and mobile technologies, standard concepts, best practices and procedures.
- Preferred TV/film/web production/development and blogging experience
- Preferred experience with Adobe Photoshop, basic video editing software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly, Word and Excel
- Ability to remain detail-oriented in a diverse team and fast-paced environment
Minimum Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film and/or Television Production Marketing, Communications or other related fields preferred. Relevant work experience can substitute for the degree.
- Must own and operate a reliable motor vehicle.
Email resumés and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: “Production Coordinator Application”
APPLICATIONS CLOSE JULY 19, 2019.